Friday, December 11, 2009

12/11

- 3 bite-size sausage cheese things my mother makes and that are delicious.
- granola bar
- ddp
- half glass of water

(going for a more substantial breakfast at the suggestion of a couple of you. I think I like the idea so far. My only life experience with a consistent big breakfast was in costa rica for those couple months I lived there. We had tons of meat, cheese, and fruit for breakfast (many days over 1000 calories), then rice/beans/chicken for lunch, and barely anything for dinner. during that two month period I lost something like 25-30 pounds, so there must be something to having a good hearty breakfast. the key is to resist eating much at night though, which I don't know if I can handle. there are many life factors that make this hard, and other than eating lunch at like 2:00 then going to bed at like 9:00 I don't know if I can do it, at least right now. Once I lose some more weight and my body demands less calories per day, I think I might find it easier.)
______________________

- mig's italian special
- ddp
- phillip floyd
______________________

- zaxbys, horrible, was in a hurry and made a bad hungry decision. ugh. 3k calories today, easy.
______________________

- 1 serving pretzels
- 1 bowl of quaker oats cereal with skim milk
- water

1 comment:

  1. Eating a decent breakfast soon after you wake up kickstarts your metabolism. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/food-and-nutrition/AN01119
    Try "grazing" - 6 smaller meals throughout the day. a few calories around 8pm wont be a big deal

    ReplyDelete